“Stuffed if I’m paying for that” Glenn mutters to himself and bolts for the door.
It’s not as though he’s being inconspicuous as he runs for the exit in his Australian yellow ODI uniform. Everyone is looking in his direction given he was standing next to the bottle that made an incredibly loud smash.
No one stops him as he makes his way out onto the street, but plenty of phones are live streaming the incident onto their Facebook pages. Mumbrella editors are already all over this. So is Channel Seven’s Today Tonight.
Once outside, Glenn summons an Uber to get him to Warney’s joint.
He hopes like hell that a Prius doesn’t turn up. That would just make his day
To Be Continued…………….
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019