We are back with another episode of the podcast.
The World Cup is 14 matches old, so we thought it was about time we chatted about it.
Our special guest was the great man Dan Liebke, who appeared on the first ever Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw podcast with Dennis back in November 2013.
We chatted about:
- Wicket taking celebrations;
- England of course;
- Tim Southee;
- Cat and Dennis’ experiences at the MCG;
- Associate nations;
- Have South Africa pre-choked?;
- Listener questions covering every topic from ticket prices through to whether Dennis played Shield cricket or not; and
- The Scott Muller Award
I do need to apologise about the rather odd sound. Of the 156 leads required to record the show, the most important one wasn’t plugged in all the way. We therefore recorded in mono rather than stereo. I’m sorry. I promise to do better next time.
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page.
It’s not that hard.
Just click on the orange play button.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019