The Australian ODI squad has been announced to take on India in 5 matches.
Once again, Australia’s best bowler has been overlooked for selection.
He’s probably too qualified because he takes wickets and bowls maidens and stuff. Also, there’s a T20 World Cup coming up in the sub continent. No need to give him any practice. He’s just that good. Well, I think that’s the explanation anyway.
In recognition of Cricket Australia’s latest arsehattery maneuver, here’s my “Where’s Nathan” game.
Yes, he is hidden in there somewhere.
Just click on the image to open it up to full size.
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019