The boys at Cricket Australia have just released their Best 100 Test players since 2000.
When they listed Misbah at number 83, only one place ahead of New Zealand’s Chris Martin and 73 places out of the top 10, it was obvious they were just pulling names out of a hat.
Misbah averages 50 with the bat, is playing at 41 years of age, has the world record for the fastest 50 and 100 in a Test, bore the brunt of a nation’s hysteria and simultaneously lead them to number 3 in the rankings with everything against him.
Martin other averages over 33 with the ball and has a highest Test score of 12*.
So, rather than fix it for them, I’ve decided to allow you to Vote for the Worst 100 Test players in the World since the year 2000.
I’ll probably only be able to come up with 20.
I don’t feel great doing this, as to reach the level of Test cricketer you are a special player.
But you are lying to yourself if you aren’t even a little bit interested in the outcome.
To have your say, just add a nomination in the comments section below.
In a week or so, I’ll release the definitive list.
There are no criteria that I can think of at the moment.
You can nominate anyone.
Hell, I’ve just nominated Steve Bucknor.
Votes for James Anderson will not be counted. He’s ranked number 101.
So, what are you waiting for?
Leave your nominations in the comments sections below, you horrible person.
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019