Ben Stokes says making a Test 200 gave him the confidence to come out as a cross dresser.
Chris Gayle now has a diplomatic passport (this is true) to help him claim immunity from paternity suits.
England have released a limited edition James Taylor toy.
Chris Gayle hands over his $10k fine …. to a woman …. from a safe distance.
“Thanks for supporting Pink Ball cricket Kapil”
“Pink ball what?”
I forgot how much the English love nipple enhancing shirts.
“Is this what 15 degrees look like?”
Maria Sharapova is running the British Airways twitter account.
Shane Warne has launched a new Tshirt range.
The reason why Test cricket is dying.
We all know the kid spiked his watermelon with vodka.
“We have offered the West Indies ground support to help stop Adam Voges”
“Who is that Big Bash reporter? She has some pretty eyes!”
Shane Warne is busy recording his Xmas album called “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Plastic”.
“How do you pronounce our new sponsor’s name?
“To assist with reducing my workload, I’ve taken up the Test captaincy role.”
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018