“Backstreet’s back, alright”
Boris Becker says he doesn’t know who this fan is.
A typical Michael Clarke wagon wheel from the 2015 Ashes Series
England’s secret weapon against Australia’s Lyon
Joe Root has just visited the merchandise stand and purchased a giant novelty Shane Watson pad
A projected view of Joe Root aged 65.
Peter Siddle wasn’t invited to the team BBQ
Graeme Swann has quit on his commentary box team mates.
No reason given. He just walked out.
So the squad is…
We now live in a World where the comment “adding Watson and Shaun Marsh could strengthen the team” gets airtime.
I wonder what Instagram filter this cricket hipster used?
England’s Mark Wood has said he will be targeting Shane Watson during the Ashes.
That’s kinda funny given neither made it past the 2nd Test.
James Anderson in stockings.
Print this out and stick it on your wall.
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019