Pakistan are ranked 9th in ODI’s.
They have to win their upcoming series against Sri Lanka to qualify for the 2017 Champions Trophy.
If they don’t Bangladesh will qualify.
Stuart Broad’s 5 wicket haul in the 1st innings at Headingly vs New Zealand was the most expensive in terms of Economy Rate for any 5 wicket haul in history.
Chris Gayle now averages more in domestic T20 competitions than he does in Test match cricket.
Chris Lewis hurriedly writes down where he hid the stash moments before his arrest.
Michael Clarke says he doesn’t know who the other bloke in this picture is?
David Boon prepares for the drinks break.
Kevin Pietersen has told Andrew Strauss that he has found some people that trust him.
Matt Prior’s final Test:
McCullum says he calls this boring fielding setting the ‘England’.
The ICC should be congratulated for investing in new Pakistani facilities.
Peter Moores has won the coveted ‘Coach of the Year’ prize at this year’s ECB annual awards night.
Chris Rogers says that he expects to have 400 test wickets by December.
Was this the best ever century made at Lord’s by a Kiwi?
‘I’ve just rang Andrew Strauss and withdrew from the coaching job. I didn’t realise England were this crap.’
Adam Voges says that at age 35, it’s time to retire.
‘I’ve had an amazing Test career.’
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019