Barack Obama takes comfort knowing we won’t see England stinking up a World Cup for a while.
England say that none of the Colonies will be left un-raided in the search for a winning 2019 World Cup squad.
Shane Watson’s ‘Weak Zone’
Graeme Swann is certain it was Gerard Whateley who farted.
South Africa have announced their major sponsor for the World Cup
Xavier Doherty says he is preparing for life after the World Cup.
Peter Moores addresses his troops:
‘It would be really nice if you stopped being so shit.’
Here’s what Pakistan looks like without Misbah.
Nice of Mahmudullah to express his support for the exiled Kevin Pietersen.
‘Oh shit Kumar. I think you just clocked cricket.’
AB de Villiers isn’t impressed as Irfan halts the game to take a dump
Hossain belts out the chorus to Disney’s ‘Let it Go’.
ICC CEO David Richardson responds to recent criticism regarding the 2019 World Cup format.
‘We’ll just have to review the data.’
Chuck Norris takes shelter as AB de Villiers starts to fire up.
James Taylor hopes to one day grow into his bat.
This picture is probably not about James Pattinson.
Let’s just finish with this.
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019