“My Dear Old Thing”
The irreplaceable Henry Blofeld joins us on this week’s podcast to answer the questions you put to him.
This legend has watched and commentated on over 700 Test matches!
Things you will hear:
- Blowers rating Dennis’ diction as he recites the poem “The Pavilion End”;
- Is it true the Bond character Blofeld was named after his father?
- Henry nominates the best cake he has ever eaten;
- The Pink Ball debate;
- His thoughts on Kevin Pietersen, James Taylor, Ian Bell, James Anderson and Moeen Ali; and
- Thoughts on other cricket current affairs
Actually, you should just listen to hear that wonderful and unique voice.
Make sure to check out Blowers Bespoke where Henry will record a personal message for you.
All of this is made possible by the great people at Sportal.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s really not that hard.
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019