[CLOCK STOPPED AT 3 YR 91 DAYS ON 19/1/17]
There are plenty of folk calling for MS Dhoni’s head in the Indian ODI side.
The guy averages over 50 in this version of the game. Why is everyone such a hater all of a sudden?
Well, maybe it’s because of this:
Basically, it has been 2 years since his last hurrah ….and counting.
Remember that innings versus Australia at MoHomeWorkGateHali on 19 October 2013?
Nah, me neither.
So, should he still be in the side? Who should take his place if not him?
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019