[CLOCK STOPPED AT 3 YR 91 DAYS ON 19/1/17]
There are plenty of folk calling for MS Dhoni’s head in the Indian ODI side.
The guy averages over 50 in this version of the game. Why is everyone such a hater all of a sudden?
Well, maybe it’s because of this:
Basically, it has been 2 years since his last hurrah ….and counting.
Remember that innings versus Australia at MoHomeWorkGateHali on 19 October 2013?
Nah, me neither.
So, should he still be in the side? Who should take his place if not him?
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018