Just in case you haven’t had Ashes overload yet, Cat and I have recorded another podcast on the topic.
It is mayhem as we are joined by Star Sports Cricket presenter Nishant Joshi.
We talk about:
- Cat visiting Cardiff and Lord’s
- Women’s Ashes
- Australia being crap
- How awesome is County cricket
- About 7 butchered jokes
- Someone won another T-Shirt for sending in a question
Oh, and here’s a quick video of the podcast!
plus of course, another winner of the Scott Muller award.
Please don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review. It helps us in the search rankings.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s really not that hard.
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019