Alastair Cook stood down from the English Test captaincy this week.
So sad 🙂
So to commemorate that, we spoke about him for all of 20 seconds. Then we got onto better and more interesting things like:
– A quick NZ v Australia ODI wrap up;
– What the hell is a CBE?;
– The new Sth African T20 league;
– A PSL preview;
– Is “Warney-UnCut” a new production about him not being circumcised?
– Another wallet given away courtesy of The Game
Gautim Bhimani, Indian cricket TV presenter played “Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grade Cricketer” where we asked which cricketer tweeted this statement.
Finally, we closed with the famous Muller Award
EON Sports Radio:
You can listen live every Tuesday 7-8pm Melbourne time:
- If in Australia, tune your digital radios to EON Sports Radio; or
- Worldwide, you can stream live via the EON Sports Radio website.
- Worldwide via the EON Sports App
CLICK BELOW FOR PODCAST OPTIONS
Follow the crew on Twitter:
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019