I wish to unreservedly apologise for using the C-bomb on air to describe you during the MCC versus the Rest of the World match at Lord’s.
We all know that you cunt use that word in this day and age.
It’s the most embarrassing thing to happen to me since that time I mistakenly left the house wearing non matching socks.
It’s inexcusable to get caught doing that. That’s the crux of it really. I got caught.
To be fair, I still feel the same way about you, even though I have publicly acknowledged that you didn’t tell Graeme Smith how to get me out using BlackBerry Messenger, Whatsapp or a text message. You just told him that I’m a c***.
As an aside, I’m kinda happy with myself for using that word on air. It’s probably the most interesting thing I’ve done in my life.
You should also understand that Nick Knight still doesn’t have a clue what I said. He’s still working out who won the toss.
Kevin, us South Engfricans need to stick together, and that’s why I’m only going to speak to Trotty and Prior from now on.
Burn in hell
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019