Many of you may not know that Shikhar Dhawan calls Melbourne home.
I was fortunate enough to be invited into his home to chat all things cricket.
— Shikhar Dhawan (@SDhawan25) July 8, 2015
Key issues included:
- How his fastest Test century on debut could have been a diamond duck
- Why he chooses to live in Melbourne
- I give him the “How well do you know Melbourne” quiz
- Why is his ODI average higher than his Test average?
- What the hell happened in Bangladesh?
- How he prepares differently between the formats
- His thoughts on Ravi Shastri, tattoos and the IPL
- 10 brilliant listener questions where we give away a T-shirt again
- The ‘Win a Bat’ competition
- His moustache
and of course, the Scott Muller Award.
A full transcript can be found at First Post
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s really not that hard.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
Follow us on twitter: