Australia are having a horror run. Smashed in Sri Lanka and now brutalised in South Africa. Great if you like train wrecks.
In this show, we discussed:
– The world records that Australia’s debutantes didn’t want
– Dhoni’s biopic
– India vs New Zealand
– We tell the intern he is no longer welcome
– Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grade Cricketer?
– Why is Australia so rattled at The Wanderers?
– We launched our new “Upgrade Your Shit Kit” competition courtesy of Honey Badger Cricket.
plus the famous Muller Award…..where we forgot to award a winner because we were having too much fun.
HOW TO LISTEN
EON Sports Radio:
You can listen live every Monday 7-8pm Melbourne time:
- If in Australia, tune your digital radios to EON Sports Radio; or
- Worldwide, you can stream live via the EON Sports Radio website.
- Worldwide via the EON Sports App
CLICK BELOW FOR PODCAST OPTIONS
Follow the crew on Twitter:
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019