Dennis was very lucky to have Australian cricket’s legendary statistician Ric Finlay to join him.
Ric has been keeping score on the international stage since since 1983.
We talk about:
- How he started as a number cruncher
- How he invented the term “Bat trick”
- How the Germans nearly ruined cricket for everyone
- Fairfax vs the ABC
- Yusuf Pathan
- Frank Woolley’s unique statistical claim to fame
- What is the equivalent of a century in T20?
Finally, he pots another unfortunate soul by choosing them as the winner of the Scott Muller Award for the week
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019