Pakistan is about to host Australia in the UAE for 3 ODI’s and 2 Tests.
We preview this with Islamabad based cricket journalist Ahmer Naqvi.
– What the hell is going on with Younis Khan?
– How will Saeed Ajmal’s absence affect the series?
– Hughes vs Doolan?
– Mitch Marsh vs Maxwell
– What’s the deal with O’Keefe?
– How will the pitches play?
– Is it safe? Why can’t we play the matches in Pakistan?
…and of course, we have another winner of the Scott Muller Award
Listen to this episode via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Alternatively, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. It’s not that hard. Just click on the orange play button.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019