I don’t know why I used such a crappy introductory line, but I did. I’m a rebel.
So, Cat and I got together to do a World Cup preview. Just like everyone else really. Except that ours is good.
Well, it probably isn’t, but we tried to make it different from everything else you have heard.
– The Top 653 things we want to see in the tournament;
– The Opening Ceremony;
– The warm up games;
– A guide to making World Cup banners; and
– Cat’s best bets
So, sit back, listen in and enjoy our banter.
Oh yeah, we also have the Muller Award!
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page.
It’s not that hard.
Just click on the orange play button.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019