So, we were meant to have Shoaib Malik on the show. Unfortunately, he got held up at the passport office, and instead of appearing, his agent rang us half way through the recording to apologise for his no-show. That bit is probably the most interesting part of the show.
But being professionals, we carried on like troopers.
Subjects discussed this week.
- Five No-Sho-aib Malik things you probably didn’t know
- Mickey Arthur returns
- The upcoming Australia / West Indies / South Africa tri series
- Are you smarter than a 5th Grade cricketer
- Something about Shane Warne
- Something about racism and all the the other isms
- Cricket at the Olympics
- Plenty of listener questions with prizes given away courtesy of The Game;
plus the famous Muller Award.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019