The 2014/15 Big Bash season has raised the bar in regards to attendences, fan interaction and overall acceptance as a mainstream product by the locals.
Now the English, the inventors of T20, are starting to worry.
Is their Natwest T20 Blast up to it?
Joining Cat and I to discuss the issue is the world’s pre-eminent T20 cricket journalist Freddie Wilde.
Listen in as we tackle:
- The Free to Air issue
- Franchises versus County Sides
- Marketing efforts
Also, a reminder that we are running another Win A Bat competition.
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page.
It’s not that hard.
Just click on the orange play button.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018