On the latest “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” podcast, Dennis Freedman and Cat Jones chat with New Zealand’s legendary batsman Martin Crowe
In the discussion:
– Martin names drops his cousin Russell
– Talks about his only Hollywood performance
– Discusses his relationship with Ken Rutherford
– Reminisces on the 1992 World Cup Semi Final against Pakistan
– Tells us how he invented T20 cricket
– Blames Mark Greatbatch for costing him a hundred
– Banters about how he played in a game with 4 stumps
– How he survived cancer
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s really not that hard.
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019