The Lord’s Test has come and gone.
The Ashes are now tied at 1-1, however you suspect that England have very little chance of winning another match. They were bowled out in 37 overs on a dead pitch for Christ’s sake.
Joining me to discuss the comings and goings is Jesse Hogan, cricket writer from The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald.
We had a crack at:
- How Smith and Rogers beat England all by themselves
- How the English top order is really just another tail
- The pitch
- Steve Smith and his stupidly remarkable record
- England’s need for a proper spinner
- Our Win A Bat competition via sponsor Nine Tails cricket.
- Should the West Pennant Hills D3 captain be worried about an upcoming coup?
- Listener questions where Ashley Weiner won the T-Shirt for possibly the best James Anderson question ever
plus of course, another winner of the Scott Muller award.
Please don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review. It helps us in the search rankings.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s really not that hard.
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018