I pronounced his surname incorrectly. That went down well.
If that isn’t cool enough, we spoke to him LIVE from the Dubai Press Box (Tea Break, Day 2 of the 1st Pakistan v Australia Test).
It’s a slightly messy recording as the game is going on live, Peter was eating a piece of cake and he had to keep his voice down for the courtesy of others.
Having said all of that, the insights are simply brilliant!
- What is actually in a Press Box
- Who is in there with Peter?
- What do you do all day in there?
- Is the food any good?
- How is non traditional media affecting how The Australian and other papers report on cricket?
- Press Box Etiquette
- Did Mitch Marsh get pissed on his latest birthday?
We also talk a little bit about the cricket, given there is a Test match going on.
Finally, we have another Muller Award winner.
Follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page.
It’s not that hard.
Just click on the orange play button.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019