In case you live under or rock, or outside of India, you may not have known that the IPL has begun.
Cat and I delve deep into our bowels of T20 knowledge to bring you everything you need to know about this ridiculous tournament.
Listen in to hear:
- A summary of Cat’s World Cup betting results
- How to watch the IPL if you don’t have Pay TV
- IPL Fantasy Leagues
- Listener questions
- Warnie’s new Manifesto
and of course, the Scott Muller Award!
Most importantly, we have some new jingles you need to hear, as well as another outtake at the end of the recording.
Don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review…please?
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page.
It’s not that hard.
Just click on the orange play button.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019