A great episode with Cat Jones back where she belongs…that is, on the show.
We talked a little bit about KP’s book, but not too much.
Other highlights included:
– Cat’s new Cryptic Cricket Crossword project. It’s bloody hard!
– An update on our podcast including a look into our listener stats and an explanation why the Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw website has moved.
– An update on KP’s promise to come on the show to explain this leaked dossier (via ‘That Cricket Blog’):
– Cat has some harsh words to say about this interview with KP
– Who is the tallest ever cricketer?
– A review of the Pakistan v Australia ODI series and a preview of the upcoming Test series.
– Dr Smelly Feet (I don’t know either…you need to listen to find out)
…and of course, the world famous Muller Award.
To listen, just click on the orange play button at the top of this post, or follow this link to listen / follow us on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher, Tune In Radio, RSS or Omny.
And to finish, here is KP trying to explain the difference between a ‘Chest Match’ and a ‘Test Match’ to Taylor Swift.
Be sure to listen on right to the end of the closing jingle. We have the outtake of me finding out for the first time that Cat was behind the parody that stalked me on twitter. I’m still getting over the shock.
Listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Alternatively, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. It’s not that hard. Just click on the orange play button.
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018