Let’s be honest. This episode may be a little bit Pakistan / USA centric.
Our 3rd largest listener base is the USA (expats and people who hate their lives I assume). Pakistan comes in about 12th.
As you guys know, I went to Pakistan last year and through that, got to learn that American comedian Jeremy McLellan visited just before me and filled every venue he played in.
So, I thought I’d get him on the show to talk cricket, spy pigeons, Pakistan and make jokes, because you know, he’s a comedian and all.
So strap yourselves for the best cricket podcast of Pakistani / USA / Aussie / biryani content you’ve ever heard.
CLICK BELOW FOR PODCAST OPTIONS
Follow the crew on Twitter:
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018