Let’s be honest. This episode may be a little bit Pakistan / USA centric.
Our 3rd largest listener base is the USA (expats and people who hate their lives I assume). Pakistan comes in about 12th.
As you guys know, I went to Pakistan last year and through that, got to learn that American comedian Jeremy McLellan visited just before me and filled every venue he played in.
So, I thought I’d get him on the show to talk cricket, spy pigeons, Pakistan and make jokes, because you know, he’s a comedian and all.
So strap yourselves for the best cricket podcast of Pakistani / USA / Aussie / biryani content you’ve ever heard.
CLICK BELOW FOR PODCAST OPTIONS
Follow the crew on Twitter:
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019