Tom Moody joins us to chat about all things cricket.
We woke him up at 7.30am, but he was ready to go. Topics included:
- South Korean cricketers birthdays;
- The 1999 World Cup semi final;
- Why Tom Moody didn’t get the Indian coaching job;
- Will Chris Gayle play for the Renegades;
- Does he agree with Boof’s velocity philosophy;
- What is Tom Moody’s favourite turtle;
- Which is the worst CPL team song;
- Does Tom agree that cricket should be at the Olympics;
- What is Dennis ranting about this week;
- Is Tom Moody Smarter Than A 5th Grade Cricketer;
- Listener Questions where someone won a wallet courtesy of The Game;
plus the famous Muller Award.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019