England have won some ODI matches and a whole country has gone into a meltdown. Shame they couldn’t do it during the World Cup.
Joining us is David Oram. His bio says he writes an awesome blog on the West Indies, is a sports radio star in Barbados and now lives in Islamabad? No, we don’t know either.
We talked about:
- How you can Win A Bat courtesy of Nine Tails Cricket;
- The West Indies v Australia Test series;
- England’s resurgence;
- New Zealand;
- Cat’s planned trip to The Ashes;
- Plenty of listener questions…..
and of course, the Scott Muller Award.
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s not that hard.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019