On 26th September 2014, a thirty-strong group of enthusiasts broke the world record for the highest-ever cricket match, played at 5,730m near the summit of Kilimanjaro in the name of helping others.
The teams included former England coach Ashley Giles, former South African cricketer Makhaya Ntini, former England women’s captain Clare Connor OBE, and current women’s vice-captain Heather Knight.
Dennis speaks to Nishant Joshi, one of the men on that trip, about all things playing cricket on the top of the world.
An amazing story.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019