“…and I like to collect Shop-A-Dockets and my favourite food is cheese sticks.”
Glenn rolls his eyes as he listens to the pick up lines of the bloke known as The Finisher. Not that he’ll complete this deal.
Maxwell strolls over, taps James on the shoulder and holds the gaze of the somewhat pretty blonde Channel Nine weather girl.
“Hi, I’m Glenn. What’s your name?”
The weather girl smiles and answers that her name is Amber Sherlock.
Now that Glenn has got closer to her, he realises that he’s overrated her somewhat.
“That’s a nice white top you are wearing. It’s a bit cold outside though. Do you have a jacket handy? Perhaps we could go for a walk outside”.
Amber pulls her iPhone 7 from out of her jeans pocket and taps away furiously at the screen.
“What are you doing?’ Glenn asks.
“Just seeing if my colleague Julie is here. She will have one handy if I ask her nicely enough.”
To Be Continued…………….
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019