Brad Haddin has been out of form.
His drop of Joe Root in the first Ashes Test at Cardiff cost Australia about 130 odd runs.
His batting has been woeful since the 2013 Ashes in the UK. In fact, in that time, Nathan Lyon averages about the same as him.
For personal reasons, Haddin made himself unavailable for the Lord’s Test that the Aussies won by 405 runs.
Peter Nevill was his replacement. He looked sharp behind the poles, held onto his chances and made a beautiful 45 with the bat.
Has time passed Haddin by or should he be an automatic inclusion for the 3rd Test? He has made himself available.
Haddin v Nevill.
Watch the video above for the answers you seek!
or watch on YouTube.
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019