Local man Hameed ul Haq from Baluchistan has today smashed his television in the street to protest Pakistan’s horrible performance against India in the Champions Trophy.
“It wasn’t just me. I also had my three cousins and then the chai wallah from across the street joined in. ‘
A large crowd gathered as Mr ul Haq laid the boots into his $1000 OLED, complete with David Warner advertising sticker.
“First we had to unscrew all the cable connections, then getting it through the doorway was tough but Mustafa helped me. It was difficult when we were carrying it down the three flights of stairs of my apartment, and at that stage I was nervous that we might damage it.
But we got the television down totally unscathed. It was totally worth it. “
When asked how he will watch Indian Idol Series 8 now, Mr ul Haq said he hadn’t paid his cable bill for months as he was unemployed but wanted to know if this reporter had 100 rupees to lend him.
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018