The Dan Murphy’s Bottle Shop in Richmond is crawling with 20 year old hipsters looking for their next craft beer to impress their mates with. The girls are just all buying Vodka Cruisers.
However, Glenn knows he is taking a risk heading to a party hosted by Warnie and wants to stay sober.
“Mate, you got any lemon, lime and bitters in a 6 pack” he asks the middle aged bloke who is manning the register.
“Are they for your missus mate? Fuck, I hope so.”
“Ah…yeah”. Glenn lies and instantly feels remorse and being such a weak bastard when it comes to standing behind his choices in life.
“They are over in aisle 6 champ.”
Maxwell wonders why he is putting himself through this. If he is going to Warnie’s, he may as well drink a few. He’s just won the World Cup for fuck’s sake.
He takes a detour past aisle 6 and ends up at the far wall.
Now this is more like it.
Time for you to “Pick A Path”. Click below to continue the story:
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018