The Chris Cairns perjury trial is all done and dusted.
Joining me on this emergency podcast is the UK’s Daily Telegraph cricket reporter Nick Hoult.
Nick sat through most of the trial.
We take an in-depth look at all the testimony from:
- Chris Cairns;
- Lou Vincent;
- Vincent’s ex wife;
- Ricky Ponting;
- Daniel Vettori; and
- Brendan McCullum
We also ask “What Next?” for Cairns.
Does this mean he is 100% not a match fixer?
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019