I think the world has gone mad.
England have just made a scapegoat of Gary Ballance and have replaced him with Jonny Bairstow.
Yes, Jonny Bairstow.
You know, that red haired kid who averages about 27 in Test cricket. Apparently, he is the saviour.
They didn’t drop Bell. They didn’t pick some decent bowlers.
No, they dropped a guy averaging nearly 50.
Anyhow, I’ve made a video about it.
Just click on the play button above or watch it on YouTube.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019