Dean Jones boards an Emerites flight from Dubai and lands in Pakistan.
He is set to attend the Pakistan Super League auction on December 21.
Unfortunately, things don’t go as planned.
Immigration: Sir, I don’t see a valid entry visa for Pakistan in your passport.
Jones: Can’t I just get one of those visa on entry things like you can in the USA.
Immigration: Sir. Pakistan does not offer those to Australian passport holders. How did you get on the plane without a valid visa anyway?
Jones: I told the stewardess who I am. Don’t you know who I am?
Immigration: Yes sir I do. Aren’t you the guy who once call a Muslim brother of ours a terrorist on air?
Jones: Well yes, but…..
Immigration: Now if you will please accompany me to this holding cell, we will have you out on the first flight back to Dubai.
Jones: Wait. I know someone in the PCB. They can come and collect me.
Jones: Why are you laughing?
Immigration: PCB can’t even organise to pay their taxes. What makes you think they can operate above the law?
Jones: Because I’m Dean Jones
Immigration: No, you are an illegal immigrant. Like boat people in your country. See this cell? We call it Manus Island. Enjoy.
Here’s the media release:
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018