Younis Khan is a magician. Watch as he pulls three consecutive centuries from his hat.
Speaking of Younis Khan, why hasn’t he been banned? His elbow clearly bends more than the allowed 15 degrees
The ICC Computers have exploded while trying to calculate all of the records broken by Pakistan in their series against Australia
David Warner gives Craig McDermott a ‘Dirty Sanchez’
‘See, the thing is Nathan, the ball has to spin.’
On the back of hiring Ramprakash as batting coach (Test Batting Average of 27), England have announced Phil Tuffnell as their new fielding coach.
‘…and here’s your Man of The Match award. A certificate for a years worth of KFC.’
Australia have introduced a new spinner to their World Cup squad
It was a hard slog, but I’ve found the stat that justifies Maxwell’s Test selection.
His bowling average is less than James Anderson’s.
Why is Merv’s bum living where his gut should be?
‘So Michael, how many more test number 3’s will we see before we get a good one?’
The Nepalese team have rioted after hearing that their players won’t be considered for the IPL
Phil Hughes says he has made the most of his UAE opportunities.
The Australians and South Africans are playing for the ‘Totally Pointless T20 Series’ Cup
Rob Quiney fears that his legacy as a great Australian Test number 3 is being devalued by current selection policies.
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019