The Saeed Ajmal issue in one easy to understand picture
Phil Hughes is back in the Test squad to face Pakistan in the UAE.
We believe it is primarily to cart Peter Siddle’s food
‘The door is that way’
The punishment for over stepping in Kashmir is perhaps a little excessive.
News of Ajmal’s ban has reached Karachi
1 used long sleeve cricket shirt.
Elbow well worn.
For further info, please contact Saeed
Shane Warne has revealed his face for this coming summer.
Joe Root learns how to signal ‘six’ at umpire school. Sloppy. Needs more practice.
Shane Watson practices for the lead in the remake of the 2004 Bollywood film ‘Dhoom’
Nathan Foley cops a Mitch Johnson bouncer to the face at the Adelaide Oval in an AFL finals match this week.
‘Listen Misbah. Tell Saeed his mistake was that he throws the ball. He needs to bite the ball. There is no testing procedure for biting’
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019