Channel Nine will be selling a limited edition Shahid Afridi half eaten cricket ball during the World Cup.
George Bailey says that if he is dropped by Australia, he has other options.
Saeed Ajmal’s spin coach has been revealed.
Clarke says he forgot that walking around with brown paper bags when India are in town is not the best look.
‘Alastair, if you ever want to know how to survive a challenge to your leadership, we are both here to help’.
Danny Morrison hasn’t fooled me.
I know it’s him.
Not exactly where I’d place my hands.
Freddie Flintoff asks James Anderson why he is wearing a bra over his blouse?
I’m calling that this kid is not from India.
Kepler Wessels says it takes dedication to get hair like his.
5 ICC laptops have been stolen from Christchurch.
Tournament Director Vince McMahon says he hopes the result of the final wont be leaked.
Ishant once starred in a failed ‘New Kids on the Block’ cover band.
Prince Phillip says he is honoured to receive an Australia Day Knighthood for services to cricket.
Chaminda Vaas says it was painful, ‘but giving birth to a cricket ball was a most rewarding experience.’
Shane Warne and Michael Clarke learn that they don’t have to attend the World Cup Opening Ceremony.
Matt Damon wonders why security is so lax.
Shane Warne says the smile was only hiding his massive insecurity about being around drunken women.
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019