UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon says he is honoured to have met ‘Maria Sharapova’.
Roger Federer says it was an honour to have a photo taken with ‘Sachin Tendulkar.
Ricky Ponting asks KP if he wants his scripted questions back.
Maxwell says he is proud to have finally managed to wear a full non matching uniform. He is especially happy with the helmet.
Mark Waugh says that he is no longer embarrassed about his short legs.
Kevin Pietersen spots Eoin Morgan in the crowd.
Kevin Pietersen has written a complaint letter to Tony Abbott.
Jim Maxwell has sworn to never wash his red socks with his whites again.
Imran Khan has worn his best sandals to his wedding.
Mr Men have released a limited edition Ian Botham book.
Mel McLaughlin says that if she ignores the creepy guy, that he’s likely to go away.
Fawad Alam says he wasn’t selected in the World Cup squad because ‘Misbah hates great facial hair’.
The image that will have every country in the world cowering with fear.
Tony Abbott says he has found people who TV viewers hate listening to more than him.
Aaron Finch, James Faulkner, Glenn Maxwell and some other person attempt to get the Cricket Australia Live app working.
‘What’s a 404 Error?’
Younis Khan says he is proud that this stadium is still named after a murderous Libyan Dictator.
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019