Shahid Afridi is not happy that Umar Akmal refused to wear a collared shirt to dinner.
Cook says that he is exploring other career options for when he is sacked by the ECB.
‘Perhaps I can be a seasonal hat model?’
Given that MS Dhoni is confident the Supreme Court of India won’t cite him this week, his thumb injury has healed.
Hawkeye says that this was missing.
Ishant Sharma has discovered what a hair straightener does.
‘It’s ok mate. I’ll protect you from evil Ashton Agar’
Thumbs Up if you have been in a sex tape scandal.
Here’s a picture of me watching Younis Khan’s Test debut with my parents and sister in 1952.
The viewers have spoken.
‘Under the Southern Cross I stand….’
Shahid Afridi shows how to properly wee on the field without getting caught.
Michael Clarke’s full range of movement is revealed.
Michael Clarke says the kids can go and get stuffed.
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018