Australian opening batsmen and internet entrepreneur Chris Rogers today announced the opening of his new eBay store.
Hot on the heels of his successful Lord’s ticket scalping venture, Rogers says opening the online store was a logical next step.
I had no idea how profitable arbitrage from a position of privilege was.
Now that I have proof of concept with the Lord’s tickets, I look forward to releasing many more products.
Rogers was allocated tickets to the Lord’s Ashes Test by his club Middlesbrough, and sold them for over £3,000.
I know some people see the Lord’s ticket sales as unethical, but my workplace gave them to me to do with as I wished.
It is no different to the Health Services Union giving Craig Thomson a credit card and he choosing to buy prostitutes with it.
Rogers says that the eBay store is his ticket to a comfortable retirement.
There is no end to what I could sell.
I have been in talks with Warnie’s mum. She will be able to supply with weight loss supplements.
Also, John the Bookie will offer my customers cut price pitch condition advice.
Salman Butt says he can even supply no-fault if I give him a 10% commission.
I draw the line on Amway though. People that sell that are more annoying than James Brayshaw behind a microphone.
Rogers noted that other cricketing superstars were interested in investing.
I’m catching up with Chris Lewis for a coffee next week.
He said he had great experience in shipping products discretely.
Rogers has requested that anyone shopping at his eBay store leave him an A++++++ seller rating.
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019