Channel Nine reporter and renowned ambulance chaser Will Crouch today made a stand on behalf of Australian cricket.
“I went to the Adelaide Airport to ask Faf du Plessis whether he preferred Wrigley’s gum or Minties.
But then some Saffa guy decided to lay a shoulder charge on me. I kinda expected the bastard to go down quickly like Philander did when Smithy hardly touched him in Perth. How soft was that?
However he didn’t, so I was quite impressed.
In hindsight, it was amazing because I’ve been watching the Springboks lately, and they haven’t laid a shoulder charge in about a year.
Anyhow, I decided to have another go and show this Australian Test team what it means to put up a fight. If this ranga can do it, then surely these clowns on millions can hit a leather ball with a bat.
I didn’t have a bat. Just what the South Africans call an “unknown object”. Here in Australia, we call it a microphone.
So I went in for another go. Sure, I nearly went through a glass window, but I didn’t just give up.
I reckon my defence was still better than anyone in our top 6.
If only these soft bastards wearing the baggy green would have a crack too.”
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018