The 1st Ashes Test is over.
England have upset Australia in a pretty commanding performance.
Joining Cat and I to dissect all the damage is the editor of Widen, Mr Lawrence Booth.
We tackle all the hard issues including:
- Five things Cat learned from being in Cardiff
- Cook’s nuts
- A review of Welsh singing
- Shane Watson
- Haddin and that catch
- Predictions going into Lord’s
- Who won the first of five Win A Bat draws?
We also had a multitude of listener questions. The best one won a T-Shirt courtesy of sponsor Nine Tails cricket.
Thank you so much and please keep sending them in.
Of course, we pot someone by awarding them the Scott Muller Award.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s really not that hard.
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019