England have won the Ashes.
In this celebratory episode / wake, Cat, Dennis and Dan crack into what we have seen.
Topics of fun included:
- Our top 3 moments from Trent Bridge
- Clarke’s retirement and future career
- Food poisoning and other things that distract cricketers
- The Olympic takeover of cricket
- Riki Wessels’ chances of playing in the 5th Test
- Who will piss on the pitch next
- Listener questions courtesy of Nine Tails Cricket
- Which mystery journalist forced a renaming of our show to “Can’t Bat, Can’t Bowl”
plus of course, another winner of the Scott Muller award.
Please don’t forget to leave us an iTunes review. It helps us in the search rankings.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page. That link also shows you how to download the podcast mp3 file.
It’s really not that hard.
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.