Rumours of a rift between the partners of David Warner and Michael Clarke are untrue says Candice Falzon.
“Well, it depends on what you call a rift?” she said.
“I mean, we do have heated exchanges now and then, but to be fair, they are all Kyly’s fault.
“Even the other girls agree with me.
“Look. Here’s a post I put on Facebook where I show all the girls that like me more in a group selfie.
When pushed to divulge further details, Candice opened up.
“I innocently once asked her why the ridiculous spelling of her name.
“Is it a clever marketing ploy or is she just the victim of parents who just got a little bit too excited? You know, like that chick on TV who spells her name as Mishel. What’s that all about?
“There was also that time at the Jackson on George where she wore hair extensions.
“I thought she was being disrespectful to Hashim Amla’s wife, so I took a swing.
“Well, more of a slap.
“I’m sure it didn’t hurt her. ”
[Tweet “”I thought she was being disrespectful to Hashim Amla’s wife, so I took a swing.””]
Former Australian wicket keeper and Cricket Show floater Ian Healy was keen to ensure his opinion was heard.
“This is the problem with WAGS on tour. It’s hard enough getting any of of Clarke’s team mates to travel in the private car with him.
“Adding WAGaggedon in the background makes it impossible.
“Hey, do you guys know why Kyly is spelt wrong? It’s wrong, isn’t it? “
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019