Roy Singh is the Chairman, Founder and CEO of the proposed Canadian Premier League
The league has ownership stakes with West Indian players Dwayne Bravo, Test Captain Denesh Ramdin, opening batsman Kieran Powell and Shivnarine Chanderpaul.
Roy is planning to have 10 Teams and construct a purpose built $700m indoor stadium purely for cricket.
Of course, it is no secret that Roy has had an interesting past, as this article on Cricinfo shows.
Listen as he makes accusations against his sentencing judge (that we cannot substantiate despite a very thorough search).
Listen as he claims that the people he defrauded refused his $3 million restitution payment.
Is he another Allen Stanford or can he make the Canadian Premier League make it happen?
Will Shane Warne be involved?
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page.
It’s not that hard.
Just click on the orange play button.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
EPISODE SPONSOR: HOLDING WILLEY
Follow them on Facebook
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018