The 2014/15 Big Bash season has just been completed.
Nick Cummins joins Cat and I to discuss the business of the BBL.
- Who owns the teams?
- Who do they make money?
- Are they profitable?
- How did the Thunder sign Jacques Kallis?
- What do you do for the other 48 weeks of the year when the BBL isn’t on?
- Why can’t the Thunder win any games?
- What’s the deal with Spotless Stadium?
- His ‘No Dickheads’ policy
…plus three recorded listener questions!
Nick is very available on twitter. You should follow him.
Also, if you leave an iTunes review for us and tweet or email us the screenshot, you go into the running for some prizes this week.
HOW TO LISTEN
To listen, follow these instructions on how to use the media player at the top of this page.
It’s not that hard.
Just click on the orange play button.
Alternatively, listen to this podcast via iTunes, Soundcloud, Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny here.
Follow the podcast on twitter:
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019
- Dennis Does Pakistan – Full Documentary - April 14, 2019
- Dennis’ Unhelpful Guide To PSL4 - February 11, 2019
- Welcome to CBCTV - December 14, 2018
- A Critical Review of the 2018 PSL Draft - November 21, 2018