The great man David “Bumble” Lloyd joins us in this week’s edition of the show.
We get stuck into:
- What means more? An Accrington Stanley promotion or an Ashes win?
- His thoughts on Jade Dernbach;
- Shane Warne 1991;
- The day Thommo smashed his protector;
- His extremely random favourite song;
- Tips on growing potatoes;
- Allan Donald and swing bowling;
- Why aren’t bowlers ever made Test captain;
- The “Are you smarter than a 5th grade cricketer” quiz;
- A new “Talking Out Of Intern”segment;
- Plenty of listener questions with prizes given away courtesy of The Game;
plus the famous Muller Award.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.
- The Curious Case of Fawad Alam - August 4, 2020
- Why I’m Scared of Travelling to Pakistan - February 19, 2020
- Why Islamabad United Won’t Improve Your Sex Life and How To Fix It - January 2, 2020
- The Only Honest Review of The PSL 2020 Draft on the Internet - December 7, 2019
- Dennis Does The World Cup: My essential guide to a very un-international international cricket tournament - June 2, 2019