The UK have just voted to leave the EU. They probably should have voted to ban our podcast instead.
This week we look at everything that has been happening that needs discussion including:
- The Ballr Cup Powered by Cycle Pure Agarbathies. What the hell does that even mean?;
- Who is worse? Sth Africa or Sri Lanka?;
- The ICC’s latest cricket format proposals;
- Why Glenn Maxwell is the new James Anderson;
- The tri-series thingy;
- Are you Smarter Than A 5th Grade Cricketer;
- Listener Questions where someone won a wallet courtesy of The Game;
plus the famous Muller Award.
HOW TO LISTEN
Go to ‘Podcasts’ app —> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> hit ‘subscribe’
Go to ‘Play Store’ app —> search for the ‘Soundcloud’ app —> open Soundcloud app —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Go to Soundcloud.com or open the app on your mobile device —-> search for “Can’t Bowl Can’t Throw” —> ‘subscribe’
Listen to this podcast via Tune In Radio, Stitcher or Omny. Those links are here.